Get your holiday shopping done early when you purchase a gift certificate from Schneider’s!
Keep your loved ones safe and give a gift of peace of mind for the holidays. Receive 10% off your gift certificate purchase when you use promo code gift10off.
Call us or email us at [email protected] to purchase your gift certificate today!
Purchasing, Sending and Receiving Gift Certificates
- Gift certificates are void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Gift certificates cannot be used to purchase gift certificates.
- Except as provided herein, gift certificates have no cash value.
- Gift certificates are not valid until payment has been received and successfully processed by SCHNEIDER’S AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR.
- SCHNEIDER’S AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR reserves the right to refuse service or reverse any gift certificate purchase for any reason and return the funds to the purchaser.
Redeeming Gift Certificates
- Except as required by law, gift certificates are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund.
- Any unused balance of the gift certificate will remain until redeemed.
- If a purchase exceeds the amount listed on the gift certificate, the redeemer is responsible for paying the difference at time of purchase.
- For security purposes, a recipient may be required to show valid ID before he or she can redeem the gift certificate.
Cancellation and Expiration of Gift Certificates
- SCHNEIDER’S AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR reserves the right to immediately invalidate gift certificates, without notice, should it receive a credit card chargeback, returned check or other form of repudiated payment made towards the gift certificate.
- SCHNEIDER’S AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR is not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates.
- SCHNEIDER’S AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR reserves the right to dishonor the gift certificate, if it reasonably believes it was not validly purchased, has already been redeemed, or the redeemer stole or is otherwise not the intended beneficiary of the purchaser.
Miscellaneous Terms and Conditions
- SCHNEIDER’S AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time in its sole discretion.
- SCHNEIDER’S AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR is not responsible for emailed gift certificates that do not reach their intended recipient for reasons beyond its control. Bounced email is not monitored. Receipt of email cannot be verified.
- SCHNEIDER’S AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO GIFT CERTIFICATES.
- Gift certificates, and these Terms and Conditions, are subject to and governed by the laws of California, without reference to its principles of conflicts of law.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions should, for any reason, be held invalid, prohibited by law or unenforceable in any respect, such term will not apply. However, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall be enforced to the full extent permitted by law. A court of competent jurisdiction is hereby empowered to modify the invalid, prohibited or unenforceable provision to make it valid and enforceable.
- Risk of loss will pass to the purchaser of the gift certificate upon the electronic transmission of such gift certificate to the recipient or purchaser.